8.20.2005

It's in the air...

I can smell it, the summer is going away. It's leaving early this year...and it arrived late too. The wind is howling outside, bringing back bittersweet memories about the first days of school, the smell of textbooks and pencils, the excitement over a new schoolbag and the feeling of responsibility slowly sinking in.

For the first time in my life I look forward to the winter. Finally I feel like I'm studying something useful. And one of my teachers is the best teacher I've had. Now I only have to decide what to do when I get my BA in two years. Oh...decisions, decisions...

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home

                                                                         |
                                                                                                                                    Ocean, a Free Software Library of the World's Religious Literature